|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Retouching Tutorial & @Liquidverve Editing Tutorial 2.0 Bundle
Welcome to my Photoshop editing tutorial bundle that covers my current style of editing & a complete guide to portrait retouching! These tutorials will introduce you to the tools, techniques, and thought processes behind my edits and retouches, so you can use them to build your own style!
Important: Some experience in Photoshop is highly recommended!
We will cover (@Liquidverve Editing Tutorial 2.0):
- Chapter 1 - Introduction to Narrative Portrait Editing - What is Narrative Editing and how do we implement it?
- Chapter 2 - Camera Raw - Maximizing the potential of our raw file, especially in difficult-to-edit shots with under- and overexposure
- Chapter 3 - Distraction Removal - Efficiently removing distracting elements via minor composites and clone stamping
- Chapter 4 - Retouch - Evening the skin with Dodge & Burn while maintaining natural texture and adding definition to enhance the model's beauty
- Chapter 5 - Tone & Color - Creating unique and impactful color palettes via Curves and Selective Color
- Chapter 6 - Finishing - Finalizing the exposure balance, adding grain, sharpening, and exporting the image
- Chapter 7 - Narrative Composites - In-depth discussion on building composites that help tell a story in portrait editing via two sample edits
- Chapter 8 - Narrative Color - In-depth discussion on color palettes and application in portrait editing via two sample edits
We will cover (Retouching Tutorial):
- What is Local Dodge & Burn?
- What is Global Dodge & Burn?
- How do we balance skin tones?
- How do we add depth to the hair?
- How do we retouch eyes simply?
- How do we retouch and soften lips?
- How do we add our own style to a simple retouch?
- How do we troubleshoot Dodge & Burn issues?
Included with this download:
- The full 3:30h editing tutorial (digital download or replayable online stream)
- The full 1:30h retouching tutorial (digital download or replayable online stream)
- The RAW file of the main editing tutorial image (full version and compressed version for slower systems) & the retouching tutorial image
- My simplified and decluttered Photoshop Workspace and Toolbar
- Instructions on how to import the Workspace and/or Toolbar
- Photoshop Actions for setting up: Local Dodge & Burn; Skin Hue Balancing; Contouring / Global D&B; Base Color Layers; Adding Grain & Sharpening; Exporting for IG/Web (to use go to Photoshop > Actions > Menu > Load Actions)
- My brushes used for Dodge & Burn (one with and one without pressure sensitivity)
Unfortunately, you may not post the images anywhere online or use them for any purpose other than following along with this tutorial.
Models: Kaitlyn / @kaitimackenzie // Ally / @allyrubbo // Marcella / @marcella_bianca
You'll get 1 ATN, 1 TBR, 1 PSW, 1 ABR, 3 DNG, 3 ARW, 1 TXT, 1 M4V and 1 MP4